Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Exciting News!

iPad Version
Several months ago I had an idea. The idea was based on my own struggles with exposure when I was starting out in photography. This e-book book has been designed to give you a solid foundation regarding exposure as you continue to build your own photographic skills.


Within these pages you will find information about ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture and how they all work together. You will also gain understanding of how your camera meter works, what the different exposure modes represent, and how to best use the modes.

This book was designed to be used specifically with the iPad and if you are an iPad owner then you can get your copy from the iTunes Store here:  https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/understanding-basics-exposure/id570851846?mt=11#

Now, if you are saying “What about me? I don’t have an iPad!” Well, I’ve got you covered. If you follow this link you can download a PDF version here:  http://www.lulu.com/shop/jason-eldridge/understanding-the-basics-of-exposure/ebook/product-20453300.html


Cost: $2.99 for either version


PDF Version

If you like what you read then please rate this book at the site where you made the purchase. Feel free to drop me an e-mail or give me a call with any comments or suggestions for this book or for future ones.





No comments:

Post a Comment